Friday, April 24, 2009

WARRIORS - What do you think about?

What do you think about as your sculpting. Rick in Seattle Washington, asked me this last night in a comment on one of my YouTube videos.. I kinda answer this in today's video.
Roughed in the muscles on this horse today.

CLICK HERE FOR TODAY'S VIDEO

A comment from a fellow artist, Irving Toddy, a Navajo Artist, to what we think of when we are creating..
"You hit it right on the head. I like that term "Shadow Pusher", never thought of my work in that manner, but it does describe what we do. Then thinking of a variety of subjects from paint peeling on the ceiling to what is taking place Internationally. But subconsciously, we are still "Shadow Pushing". Good summation Dave."
Some of the books illustrated and written by Irving
Another artist answers the question for today.. An extreamly talented and gifted artist friend, Cathee St Clair said... "What do artists think about as we work? That is a good question. Sometimes I go through all the normal head noise for a long time before I zone out and am "gone." When I "come back" I'm surprised at what I've created. What's that about?"

GOING TO THE MOVIES VIDEO HERE

Final photos.. be back Monday. Have a great weekend









No comments: