Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 3 and 4, Park City Arts Festival, and Mountain Trails Gallery

These child artists took part in creating fingers on my larger than life size Iron Horn clay. The young man in the baseball cap, Bryce is his name, made the end of the little finger that he's pointing to, the boy with no hat, Connor, made the fingernail. The little girl, Amelia, is pointing to the finger she made from the knuckle to the fingers end. Just wanted to thank them for their help.
Their Parents are Mr. and Mrs. Hadden.
Nothing more on today. Just the same as yesterday. So saw no reason to repeat it. I'll be back in the studio on Wednesday.

(Yesterday below)
Arrived this morning at 9:30 am and it was already show indications that this was going to be one very busy day. Today's video is pretty dang good, even if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoy it.





Greg Overton and one of his amazing paintings. He was also showing with me in the Mountain Trails Gallery today.

No comments: