Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Two Videos on Mold Making & First Bronze Revisited from 2009

I'll be going into the studio today to work on the clay of "War Medicine" today, but I thought I'd go back in my blog entries and put on here today a video I made back in May of 2009 when the mold was made of "War Stories". I hope this answers questions on how a mold is made and then see the wax cast from it.



Then in June 2009, I made this video of the making of the shell or ceramic mold of the wax of "War Storie" and the first bronze from that shell mold.



Hope this helps you understand the process a bit better. I'll be adding photographs and maybe video in the weeks ahead on the same process in the creation of the two clays I delivered last week to the foundry. At least that's the plan.

No comments: