Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How to Make a Horses Hoove Easily



Here's where you can buy my kind of clay.. I use the medium grade
http://www.sculptclayandtools.com/Products_clay/2-AB225.htm
Tools shown in the video that I ordered from Sculpture House
http://www.sculpturehouse.com/c-137-clay-modeling.aspx
Item No. 212 Double Wire End Modeling Tool
Item No. 210 Heavy Duty Double Wire End Modeling Tool
Item No. 401A Single Wire End Modeling Tool
Item No. 404A Single Wire End Modeling Tool
Item No. 609 Mini Steel Detailing Tool
Item No. 610 Mini Steel Detailing Tool
Item No. 154 Wax Modeling Tool
Item No. 160 Wax Modeling Tool
Item No. 163-WB Wax Modeling Tool

2 comments:

Lori Kiplinger Pandy said...

I don't sculpt horses, but your tutorial on hooves is very smart - I'm sure it could apply to a lot of things.

Love Virgina City - bought some old library books (so fun to have books with signatures and date stamps from long ago) there and had fun at the Music Machine museum.

Artist - David Lemon said...

I love the smell of old books. I remember when I was a kid going into an old library in Salt Lake City, where the City Hall now stands. The smell of old books was so stimulating..