Saturday, May 5, 2018

Found an Error in My Video Link and Setting Up For A New Project



It was purely by chance that I found out the link I've been putting in my YouTube Video Description was taking you to my blog but not to where I said it would take you.. I've Checked back to last August and it's in all the video from then to now.. I haven't had the time to check o correct any further back yet.. The Link below This video takes you to the right place. I've had a clay of a Buffalo Running, in the beginning stages, that I've had sitting for almost 10 years. Just stored in my studio. Well tonight I got it out and I'm thinking of breathing life into it.. Maybe the coming week.

1 comment:

yampabill said...

DAVID ,I'M DELIGHTED THAT YOU ARE ON THE MEND.IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE MADE A LOT OF PROGRESS AND I'M FURTHER DELIGHTED THAT YOU HAVE A NEW PROJECT IN MIND.